Time to Start Thinking Seniors!
March 21, 2018
Senior Model Program!
Attention 2019 Seniors!
Wow, does time fly. I can’t believe we are seriously already talking about commemorating and documenting the graduating class of 2019!
That being said, I’m looking for a few amazing 2019 Seniors who love to be in front of the camera, who are involved at school or have a hobby, and are active on social media. If this sounds like you, and you would like to have your portrait session for FREE, apply to be a Senior Model today!
What’s in it for you?
• Free initial photo session in April or May (30-60 minutes) with a full session later in the year
• Online photo app for sharing your photos with friends and family
• 8 Free wallets of your favorite photo from the session
• 20% off any prints or products
• $25 gift card to a store of YOUR choice for every referral that books their senior session
• Refer 5 friends and earn a free Friends Portrait Session. Invite your best friend for a special session to capture your favorite relationship.
• Refer 10 friends and earn a free Family Portrait Session. Mom and Dad you can help promote to get this deal!
In order to be a senior model you must:
• Love to have fun!
• Be a senior graduating in 2019
• Love to be in front of the camera
• Agree to represent Melissa Stanton Photography
• Agree to share your online app photos and spread the word about how much fun you had. Anyone who you refer will receive 10% off their session fee!
• Be located in Geauga, Lake, Ashtabula or Eastern Cuyahoga County
• Return a signed model release by you and your parent or legal guardian
If you know someone else who might enjoy this offer, please pass along the information!
Winter Marches On
February 6, 2018
Hey there! I hope everyone is enjoying this nice, snowy Northeast Ohio winter! Don’t worry though, spring is right around the corner. If you can’t wait here is a photo of some lovely tulips to brighten your day!
So, before spring arrives give me a call to schedule your session. I am currently booking for any 2018 seniors who haven’t had time to do their sessions yet and 2019 seniors that are ahead of the game as well as tweens! Don’t let the time between being a baby and graduation go undocumented!
I have some new backdrops that I would love to try indoors as well so you can show off your style!
Big Changes for 2018
January 22, 2018
Hello there! Thanks for swinging by my blog. As it is a new year, new things are in the works for Melissa Stanton Photography. This year is going to be all about the individual – meaning portraits! Over the last few years I have focused my education on learning more about portrait photography, especially senior high school photos and tween photos. I really believe that every individual should have unique printed photographs to remember their past and look back on in the future. I like to have a pre consultation with each client to ensure I understand their uniqueness, style, and favorite things.
I look forward to working with new clients this year to create exciting new images that they are proud to show off to their friends and family, and most importantly having photo sessions where you can be YOU! More information will be coming soon as the year progresses, but feel free to contact me with any questions.